Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Good Habit - Making People Smile

Tomorrow morning I get to take in another poem to Birch Community Services for The Ticket In. To be honest I believe it is more of a habit now because I really don't know where the words come from sometimes but they seem to work out rather well.

Maybe it has something to with something called,..faith. After a couple years of writing these little poems every week I just believe there will be some kind of poem or prophetic words I will hand the lady at BCS every week. She has come to expect them, it seems as though I wouldn't be able to get in otherwise. I know that isn't the case but it sure has become a habit and a good one at that.

If there were ever a habit to have I feel this would be the habit to have. Being able to put a smile on someone's face with some kind words on paper is a great habit to have. Instead of flicking life away into ashes I seem to be building a foundation with writing words on paper made from the ashes.

The poem that I will be taking in tomorrow is titled,..."Accepted"

Look for it on the web site soon. I will continue to update the web site just as I will work at this continuous posting effort to build The Ticket In's exposure on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment