Monday, December 31, 2012

Flying Signs - In The Middle Of The Internet

Recently updated The Ticket In web site with another video poem and a written poem titled, "Priest of the Kingdom"

The other night in the, "Challenge and Success", class I attend on Friday nights I was mentioning the milestones with The Ticket In web site. As I was describing the web site pages I have worked on, the support page came up. It seems as though I am flying my sign right in the middle of the internet, is what I think I said. Really isn't that what any web site is a sign on the internet.

Speaking of signs and flying them there was this one sign that I got to read the other day while waiting for the light to change. The guy flying sign was willing to take insults and profanity for $4.20. I just started laughing,...and this was right around the Christ-mas rush. I still wonder how much money that sign brought him.

Maybe one day this sign will bring some $ into my mailbox. After all I do have the support page on The Ticket In web site. I always tell myself, hey better things have happened and this sign may just get seen more than one at an intersection because this is the internet.

Dreams do come true and The Ticket In web site is just a bit of proof from that.

When the checks start rolling in I will upload all supporters and the generous donation amount on the support page. Hey,...why not. As I have said before,... a closed mouth is never fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment