Thursday, October 10, 2013

Off To The Publisher

So after compiling the first 100 poems written for what I call, The Ticket In, the manuscript has been sent off to the publisher. So onto the next phase of being a published author. Of course none of this would have happened if it weren't for the ministry to begin with. God knows I love to write. Apparently I just needed an outlet and drive to keep going every week pushing out poetry from my heart and faith.

Soon, The Ticket In will be available on line at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other E Commerce Book Stores. Remember that a portion of the proceeds will go to BCS and Lents Baptist Out Reach Ministries so every book bought will help others in need.







To be honest I am not sure what to expect from The Ticket In other than just sharing the love of Jesus through this gift of poetry. After all isn't He the light that shines for all to see? And shouldn't we share in shining His light for others to see in this dark world? Yeah, I may receive some persecution for having The Ticket In published, but I would rather suffer persecution for doing something good than for doing something bad. Jesus suffered for all of us. Why shouldn't I suffer for Him?

It's the devil that does the tempting and God who does the testing. Remember that even during a test the teacher's quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment